- Seer / King (fish) / Any neutral fish such as Pomfret, Para etc. : 3 big slices
- Salt to taste
- Ginger Garlic Paste – quarter t spoon
- Sunflower Oil
- Chilli Powder – 3 Heaps or 3 Table Spoons
- Turmeric Powder - Half a teaspoon
- Lime Juice – Half a large sized lime
- Pepper – Half a teaspoon
- Curd – 1 Tablespoon
- Besan Flour – 1 Table Spoon
- Rice Flour - 1 Table Spoon
- Rava / Semolina- 1 Table Spoon
Clean the fish with water and little turmeric powder.
Mix all the ingredients above and make a paste, paste shouldn’t be too watery nor too stick. To get the right consistency use oil and very little water.
Evenly spread the paste on both the sides of the fish, marinate the fish in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
Take a griddle and put a little sunflower oil or any neutral smelling oil and heat for 2 minutes and then tawa roast / fry the fish for about 4-5 minutes a side covered and 2 minutes without cover on low to medium flame.
Serve warm so that the fish is moist.
Spicy Meter – Medium
Tangy Meter - Low
Taste Meter - High
Ease Meter - Medium
Unique Meter – Medium